Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team with Queen's Cup
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team on the ice after their victory against the University of Quebec. In the centre, players are holding the Queen's Cup.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, on sticker: Winter 1990
Hoisting the Queen's Cup in victory after the hockey hawks defeated the University of Quebec. The WLU team advances to te CIAU semi-finals.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17.9cm
Image Height: 12.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc44
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5