Verna Glebe using antique telephone switchboard
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Verna Glebe, former secretary and switchboard operator at the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, using an antique telephone and switchboard.
- Appears in WLU Supoort Staff, 1911-1986.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Verna Glebe
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 20.3cm
Image Height: 25.3cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5