Wilfrid Laurier University men's soccer players after national championship game
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of three Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity soccer players after winning the 2001 Canadian Interuniversity Sport soccer championship. The player in the middle is holding the Sam Davidson Memorial Trophy. All three players are wearing medals around their necks and the championship banner is draped across their shoulders.
- The Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks defeated the University of British Columbia Thunderbirds by a score of 2-1. The game was hosted by Saint Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Nova Scotia, Canada
Latitude: 44.65015 Longitude: -63.5987
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5