Wilfrid Laurier University men's soccer team after 2001 national championship game
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity soccer team after their 2001 Canadian Interuniversity Sport championship victory. The players and coaches are posed on the field with the Sam Davidson Memorial Trophy and the championship banner.
- The Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks defeated the University of British Columbia Thunderbirds by a score of 2-1. The game was hosted by Saint Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Nova Scotia, Canada
Latitude: 44.65015 Longitude: -63.5987
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5