Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team, 1985-1986
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1985-1986 Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey team. The players and coaches are posed on the ice.
Front row (L-R): Mike Moffat, Tim Glencross, David Banton, Beric Sykes (Captain), John Shephard, Doug Marsden, David Aitchison, Rod Cunningham, Chris Luscombe.
Middle row (L-R): Wayne Gowing (Coach), Mario Payeur (Trainer), Peter Black, Gerry Desmeules, Terry McCutcheon, Shaun Reagan, Eric Calder, Greg Sliz, Bob Dean, Paul Bergamin (Trainer), Doug Williamson (Asst. Coach).
Back row (L-R): Joe Hrysko, Mike Duffy, Steve Handy, Rob Sutherland, Tim Dolighan, Keith Goudreau.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5