Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team, 1981-1982
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1981-82 Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey team. The players and coaches are posed on the ice at the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium. Front row (L-R): John Sop, Paul McSorley, dan McCafferty, Terry Thompson, Don Poulter, Jeff Clark, Stew Roberts. Middle row (L-R): Wayne Gowing (Coach), Kirk Sabo, Wilf Rellinger, Steve Rossiter, Ray Kremer, Rob Deutschmann, Kevin O'Hara, Pat Lafreniere, Greg Mills, Jim McCullough (Asst. Coach). Back row (L-R): Dave Robson, Dave Beckon, Mike Gazzola, Don Peart, Dave Bogart, Paul Roantree, Tony Martindale, Dan Speck, Mark James.
- The upper left corner of the photograph is missing.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- 1981 or 1982
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5