Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team, 1976-77
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1976-77 Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey team. The players and coaches are posed on the ice. Left to right, front row: Jeff Sokol, Paul Sanson, Paul Stratton, Tim Sampson, Al McSorley, Hugh McIntosh, Mike Perry, Earl Muller, Dan Horchik. Second row: Wayne Gowing (coach), Dave McIntosh (Statistician), Tom Butt, Greg Ahbe, Wally Cieslukowski, John Baker, Frank Neal, Steve Palmateer, Greg McCarville (Trainer). Third row: Dave Grant, Mark Potts, Pete Lochead, Randy Meyers, Parry Mark, Tony Pallante.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- 1976 or 1977
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5