Fraternity of Waterloo College, 1923-1924
- Yost Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Composite photographs
- Black and white composite photograph of the Waterloo College Fraternity. Willison Hall is in the center, surrounded by individual portraits.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Composite photograph: Fraternity. Of Waterloo College. 1923 1924
L.E. Ciceri. Pres.; T.O. Bretzlaff.; B.E. Hirons.; H.N. Lossing.; A.J.F. Misch Vice Pres.; W.J. Goos; L.O. Shantz.; V.J. Monk.; N.G. Ziegler.; T.D. Wagner. Sec’y.; L.H. Grigg.; H.C. Kalbfleisch.; H.J. Heldman.; E.C. Shelley.; W.G. Schweitzer. Treas.
- Date of Original
- 1923 or 1924
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 50cm
Image Height: 40cm
- Local identifier
- U57_ C34F12
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc40
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5