Wilfrid Schweitzer sitting on a tree stump
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College student Wilfrid Schweitzer sitting on a tree stump on the banks of a body of water. In the background, people are in row boats and canoes on the water.
- Transparent tape on edges of photograph.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse, in ink: 7.IV.27 / Bill Schweitzer / E.C.Shelley
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5cm
Image Height: 7.8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc39
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5