Waterloo College students on Willison Hall balcony
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College student Earle Shelley sitting on the Willison Hall balcony. He is reading a book and holding an umbrella. Student Gerry Hagey is also seated on the balcony.
- Transparent tape on edges of photograph.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse, in ink: Gerry Hagey & Earle Shelley 1928 studying for final exams on parapet deck outside their respective rooms.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6.5cm
Image Height: 11cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc39
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5