Letter from Wilfrid Laurier to editor of "News Record", September 17, 1913
- Laurier, Wilfrid, Correspondent
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Typed and signed letter from Wilfrid Laurier to the editor of "News Record" in Fergus, Ontario on September 17, 1913.
- The letter is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 17, 1913
Width: 21.5 cm
Height: 27.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S706 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5