Frank C. Peters
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio portrait of Frank Cornelius Peters (1920-1987), lecturer in psychology at Waterloo College.
- Frank Peters was a lecturer in psychology at Waterloo College from 1953 to 1956. He returned to Waterloo Lutheran University as a professor in 1965, and was president of the University from 1968 to 1978. In 1980, Wilfrid Laurier University's Frank C. Peters Professional Building was named in his honour.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Between 1953 and 1956
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 17.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5