Waterloo Lutheran Seminary faculty, 1950
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four men standing in the Willison Hall Chapel. Left to right: Waterloo College and Seminary President Helmut Lehmann, and faculty members Ulrich Leupold, Lloyd Schaus, and Otto Heick.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- In pencil, reverse: Dr. H. J. Lehmann, Dr. U.S. Leupold, Rev. L. H. Schaus, Dr. O. H. Heick / Seminary faculty - 1950
Reverse: Additional prints / of this / photograph / are obtainable / from / The Belair Studio / Dunker Bldg. - Kitchener
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc11
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5