Waterloo College rugby team, 1926
- Yost Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio portrait of the 1926 Waterloo College rugby team. Back row: Harry Weir, Grant McLennan, Rudolph Breithaupt, Louis Schmidt, Rowe Cunningham, George Orth, Norman Knapp, Harry Baetz, Gerald Hagey. Centre row: E. MacIntosh, A. Lotz, A. Zilliax, Louis Hagey, H. MacIntosh, John Herbert, Frederick Henry Goos. Front row: Harold Oscar Ruppel, George Washington Roberts, E. Schroeder, Earle Shelley, Albert Herbert.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
Width: 35 cm
Height: 30 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Students
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Sports
Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.) - Rugby football
Hagey, J. G. (Joseph Gerald), 1904-1988
Shelley, Earle Clare
Goos, Frederick Henry
Cunningham, Edwyn Rowe
Herbert, A. D.
Roberts, George Washington
Herbert, John Christian
Weir, Harry R. B.
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc35
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5