Jacob and Clara Conrad
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Clara and Jacob Conrad sitting on a blanket on the grass.
- Clara Conrad (1875-1959) was the long-time president of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo College and Seminary, organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of the Seminary. Clara Conrad Hall, the women's residence, was named in her honour.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1930 and 1939
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 10.5cm
- Local identifier
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5