Clara and Peggy Conrad
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of three women standing outside of a building. Left to right: Unknown; Clara Conrad; Peggy Conrad.
- Clara Conrad (1875-1959) was the founder and long-time president of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo College and Seminary, organized in 1913 to support the programs and needs of the Seminary. Clara Conrad Hall, the women's residence, was named in her honour. Peggy Conrad, a Waterloo College graduate, is Clara Conrad's daughter.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1930 and 1939
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U55 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5