Group of students at Waterloo College
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of male and female students gathered in a hallway in Willison Hall at Waterloo College. Front row, left to right: Ross Smith, John McMillan, Carl Totzke.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse, in ink: Corridor in College and Seminary - 1947
Reverse: Additional prints / of this / photograph / are obtainable / from / The Belair Studio / Dunker Bldg. - Kitchener
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc17
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5