Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation program, 2005
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation ceremonies held June 2-4, 2005 at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex. Terry Copp, Carl Hiebert Anton Kuerti and Deborah Ellis received honorary degrees during the ceremonies. Faculty members Robert Gebotys and Joanna Ochocka received Awards for Teaching Excellence. Includes program, names of graduates, officials and participants, and biological information about the honorary degree recipients.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc42
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5