Wilfrid Laurier University fall convocation program, 2004
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Wilfrid Laurier University fall convocation ceremony held at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex on October 29, 2004. Margaret Fulton was granted an honorary degree during the ceremony. Geoffrey B. Nelson received the 2004-2005 University Research Professor award. Includes program, names of graduates, officials and participants, and biographical information about the honorary degree recipient.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5