Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation program, 2004
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the 2004 Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation ceremony held June 3-4, 2004 at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex. Jean-Michel Lacroix, Buzz Hargrove and Alex Mustakas received honorary degrees during the ceremonies. Faculty members Carol Duncan and Richard Ennis received Awards for Teaching Excellence. Includes program, names of graduates, officials and participants, and biological information about the honorary degree recipients.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc40
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5