Annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University, 1962
- Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University, Organizer of meeting
- Dolbeer, Emily: Secretary
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Minutes of the thirty-first annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University, held in the Theatre-Audtiorium at Waterloo Lutheran University in Waterloo, Ontario on September 26, 1962. Speakers included Arlette Pederson, J. Ray Houser, William J. Villaume and Donald Morgenson. Includes details about the Fellowship Dinner which followed the meeting. Attached to the meeting minutes is the report of the Social Committee and suggestions of the Social Committee, dated September 11, 1962.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 26, 1962
- Local identifier
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-23.2 Disc4
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5