Wilfrid Laurier University women's volleyball team, 1978-1979
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the 1978-79 Wilfrid Laurier University women's varsity volleyball team.
Back Row: Hilary West (Manager), Sharon Davidson, Teresa Fullerton, Nancy Saunders, Nella Sacharczynsky, Laurie Higgins, Penny Greene (Captain), Lori McDonald, Nancy Olive, Cookie Leach (Coach)
Front Row: Bonnie Kellet (Captain), Shea Stewart, Erin Reger, Pam Oberle, Susan Mueller, Lori Sauer, Kathy Royce
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5