Wilfrid Laurier University 1988-89 men's hockey team at Hall of Fame induction
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University 1988-89 men's varsity hockey team attending their 2003 Laurier Athletics Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Coach Wayne Gowing is kneeling, far left.
- The 1988-89 men's hockey team was inducted into the Laurier Athletics Hall of Fame on September 26, 2003. The ceremony was held at the Waterloo Inn.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 26, 2003
Width: 261 px
Height: 1440 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI70
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5