Students celebrating Homecoming
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of two female students celebrating Homecoming at Wilfrid Laurier University. Both students have their faces painted yellow and purple. The student on the right is wearing a sweater which reads "Wilfrid Laurier University". An emergency call box is visible in the background.
- Accompanies "Homecoming '97: WLU calls us home" in Laurier Campus Magazine, Summer 1997, pg 17.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.2cm
Image Height: 10.2cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc37
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5