Wilfrid Laurier University Women's Soccer Team, 1995
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University women's varsity soccer team after winning the 1995 national Canadian Intercollegiate Athletic Union championship game. The players and coaches are posed on the field with their medals, trophies, and the championship banner.
- The Wilfrid Laurier University women's varisty soccer team defeated Dalhousie University by a score of 1-0 in the national championship game in Ottawa on November 12, 1995.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 12, 1995
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18.5cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc38
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5