Wilfrid Laurier University women's soccer team, 1990-91
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of 1990-1991 Wilfrid Laurier University varsity women's soccer team. The players and coaches are posed outdoors.
Front row, left to right: Sonya Ritchey, Kelly Konstantinou, Tania Rusynyk, Jane Grimmer, Colleen Allen, Traci Beaver, Alison Hartwell.
Back row, left to right: Robert Taylor (asst. coach), Debbie Callow, Lisa Wannan, Bethany Rypma, Helen Stoumbos, Nena Orescanin, Melinda Krauss, Kim Wells, Kerri McCartney, Sandy Goegan, Sally-Jo Knight, Cathy Bailey, Syed Mohamed (coach)
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in ink; 1990-91
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 12.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc44
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5