Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks program, Nov. 5, 1966
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo Lutheran University football game against the Royal Military College Redmen at Seagram Stadium on Nov. 5, 1966. Includes rosters, list of Booster Club members, advertisements, and images.
- The Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks defeated the Royal Military College Redmen by score of 41 to 0.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 5, 1966
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc30
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5