Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey game
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Rob Dopson, goalie for the Wilfrid Laurier Univeristy men's hockey team, making a save during a game. A Laurier player is laying on the ice in front of the goal.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse: Rob Dopson
- Date of Original
- Between 1987 and 1990
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 20cm
Image Height: 25cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc42
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5