Wilfrid Laurier University basketball players with head coach
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University men's basketball head coach Gary Jefferies (kneeling), and three players. Players from left to right: Alex Thornton, Shawn Roach, and Mario Venditti.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Back: L-R -Aley Thornton, Shawn Roach, Mario Vanditti, Gary Jefferies - Kneeling, L. Vol 8 # 3 - Oct 9/90.
- Date of Original
Width: 24.5 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23.5cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc42
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5