Student participating in Orientation Week 2002 at Wilfrid Laurier University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of a male Wilfrid Laurier University student participating in an Orientation Week activity. He is wearing a blue hat decorated with yellow smiley faces, a blue shirt, and yellow shorts. Other students are gathered in the background.
- The theme of Wilfrid Laurier Orientation Week 2002 was "Call of the Wild".
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 2002
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 1440px
Image Height: 2160px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI100
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5