Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey coaches, 1997-1998
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the coaching staff for the 1997-1998 Wilfrid Laurier University varsity men's hockey team. Left to right: Tony Martindale (assistant coach), Wayne Gowing (head coach), and Rob Hooper (assistant coach). All three are standing outside, wearing Wilfrid Laurier University hockey jackets.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Back: 02, 10/7/97.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc38
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5