The Waterloo scroll : a publication of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, Vol. 5 No. 1, Spring 1961
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, Author
- Brill, Harold, Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Fifth issue of The Waterloo Scroll, a newsletter about Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. Includes announcements, campus updates, essays, and information about the Seminette Club.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Martin Luthern University College fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text RG-23.3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5