South Pacific rehearsal
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of rehearsals for the Musical Theatre Laurier production of South Pacific. From left to right: Arthur Read, professor of physics and computing and dean of the faculty of arts and science; assistant stage manager Theresa Kelly; Bob Fisher, associate professor of religion and culture; Rick Elliott, assistant dean of arts and science (counselling); and choreographer Valerie Lee.
- Accompanies "Synergy key to choreographic philosophy in 'South Pacific'" in The Laureate, vol. 4, no. 1, September 9, 1986, pg 3.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Front in pencil: South Pacific / Valerie Lee Teacher Arthur Read, Theresa Kelly / Bob Fisher + Rick Elliott in BGD / L. Vol 4 #1 Sept 9/86
- Date of Original
- Sept. 9, 1986
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc39
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5