- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College School student Earle Shelley. He is standing outdoors, in a wooden enclosure. There are wires and poles surrounding the enclosure. He is smiling at the camera.
- Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1920 and 1928
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc38
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5