2002 Wilfrid Laurier University homecoming
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of three men attending the 2002 Wilfrid Laurier University homecoming football game. They are dressed in purple and gold.
- This was Wilfrid Laurier Univeristy's homecoming game. It was the Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks versus the McMaster Marauders. It was on Saturday, September 29th, at 2pm at University Staduim. The Marauders beat the Golden Hawks 15-9.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 29, 2002
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2160px
Image Height: 1440px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5