- Belair, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Roy Grosz, a 1944 graduate of Waterloo College. He is wearing an academic gown and hood.
- A second copy is found in the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds LSPH218.75.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Front, in print: Belair Kitchener
- Date of Original
Width: 20 cm
Height: 29 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.8cm
Image Height: 16.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc37
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5