- Forde Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Frank Mantz, a 1968 graduate of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary.
- Photograph is matted and housed in an enclosure with "Portrait by Forde Studio Kitchener" printed on the cover.
A second copy is found in the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds LSPH218.188.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in pencil: Frank Mantz '63
Front, in print: Forde Studio / Kitchener
- Date of Original
Width: 21 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 16.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5