Earle Shelley holding a gun
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College student Earle Shelley. He is standing outdoors, dressed in winter clothing and wearing snowshoes. He is holding a handgun in his right hand.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Between 1920 and 1928
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.5cm
Image Height: 10.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University Photograph Collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc38
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5