This is Waterloo, March 1958, volume 2, number 3
- Waterloo College Alumni Association, Author
- Groff, Donald W., Editor
- Weichel, Earle H., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Newsletter published by the Waterloo College Alumni Association. Includes information about the athletics program, President Gerald Hagey, faculty member Welf Heick and alumni updates.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Waterloo Printing Company
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- March 1958
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc27
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5