Four Waterloo College freshmen standing in front of Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four male Waterloo College students posed in front of Willison Hall. From left to right, back row: Don Honey, Stanley Snider and Stu Ogg. Front row: Unknown student smoking a pipe. They are all wearing freshmen beanies with a "W" on the front.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Attached, in ink: 6 a picture of some freshmen / wearing their freshemn beanies / in front of the original / Waterloo College
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5