Waterloo College students and faculty at a party
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College students and faculty attending a party held in the home of Lloyd Schaus, Dean of Waterloo College. Left to right, standing: Unknown woman, Lloyd Schaus, Stuart Ogg, Stanley Snider, Marion Axford, Unknown, Dave Crawford and Earl Wolff. Seated: Unknown, Ellen Roberts, Unknown.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Attached, in ink: Students and Women's Dean Marion Axford playing the piano and singing in Dean Schaus' house / Dean Schause can be seen peaking behind / Back row Dean Axford, Stu Ogg, Stu Ogg, Stan Snyder, Dave Crawford, Earl Wolf / Front Row Ellen Roberts
- Date of Original
- 1949 or 1950
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5