Waterloo College hockey players, 1949-1950
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four members of the 1949-50 Waterloo College men's hockey team. They are posed on the rink, in uniform. Left to right, back row: Richard Mutton, Stewart Ogg and Don Kallio. Don Honey, the team manager, is kneeling in front.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Attached, in ink: 7 Members of the College Team / L to R / of Back row / Dick / Mutton / Stu / Ogg / Don Kallio / squatting in front Don Honey
Reverse, in ink: Don Kallio / Dick Mutton / Don "Sweetie" Honey.
- Date of Original
- 1949 or 1950
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5