Eleven Waterloo College students dressed in costumes
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of eleven male Waterloo College students wearing costumes. They are posed indoors. From left to right, back row: Harold Binhammer, Bill Chase, Charles Thompson, Richard Mutton, Travis Kayler, Bob Powers and Walter Kramer. Front row: Stuart Ogg, Don Honey, Dave Crawford and Jim Goodwin.
- The photograph is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Attached, in ink: L to R / Back / Harold Binhammer / Bill Chase / Chuck Thompson / Dick Mutton / Travis Kaylor / Bob Powers / Walter Kramer / Front row / Stuart Ogg / Don Honey / Dave Crawford / Jim Godwin
Reverse in ink, signatures: Walt Kramer, Jim Goodwin, Bob Powers, Travis Kayler, Dave Crawford, Harold Binhammer, Bill Chase, Dick Mutton, Don Honey, Chuck Thompson
- Date of Original
- 1949 or 1950
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5