Marion Axford and six Waterloo College students in front of Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College Dean of Women Marion Axford (centre) and six male students standing in front of Willison Hall. Left to right: Don Kallio, Stuart Ogg, Stan Snider, Marion Axford, Dave Crawford, Don Honey and Ken Coker.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Attached, in ink: Students talking to / Miss Axford dean of Women / She students from L to R / Don Kallio Stu Ogg Stan Snyder Dave Crawford / Don Honey, Ken Kocker
- Date of Original
- Between 1949 and 1952
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 13cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5