Waterloo College students in Dining Hall, Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of six male students seated in the Dining Hall in Willison Hall at Waterloo College. From left to right: Don Kallio, Unknown, Richard Mutton, Harold Binhammer, Dave Crawford, Unknown. Harold Binhammer is standing while lighting a cigar for Richard Mutton, who is wearing paper crown and a sash with the words "Mr. Boarding Club" on it. The other students are applauding. There are cups and plates of food on the table. In the background, three other male students are standing in the adjoining room.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Attached, in ink: 8 / King of the Dorm / Richard Mutton / seated at his table / from the L to R / Dave Crawford / Harold Binhammer / Don Kallio
- Date of Original
- 1949 or 1950
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 5.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5