Waterloo Lutheran Golden Hawks athletics program, Feb. 25, 1966
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo Lutheran University University Golden Hawk basketball program for the Feb. 25, 1966 game against the Laurentian University Voyaguers. Includes season schedule, biographical and images of coaches and players, game day line ups, advertisements, and a list of 1965-66 Booster Club members.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 25, 1966
- Golden Hawks : football
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc26
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5