Kathleen Woodcock and Nick Jimenez
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University Students' Union president Nick Jimenez (right) accepting a donation cheque from Kathleen Woodcock, president of the staff association, in the women's washroom.
- Accompanies "Grip 'n grins were never like this" in The Laureate, vol. 9, no. 1, September 10, 1991, pg 2.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Front, in pencil: pg 2 Laureate
Reverse, in pencil: Vol 9 #1 - Sept 10/91 / Grip N Grin / Kathleen Woodcock + / Nick Jimenez / WLUSA + WLUSU
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc37
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5