- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Don Petis, director of university development and alumni affairs at Wilfrid Laurier University, delivering a pie to the face of Phil Caskanette, senior auditor at the University of Waterloo, during the United Way fundraising campaign. A baker is standing in the background.
- Accompanies "All for the cause" in The Laureate, vol. 9, no. 4, October 22, 1991, pg 1.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse in pencil: L-R / Laurier / Don Petis & Phil Caskanette / (U of W) / L Vol 9 #4 Oct. 22/91
- Date of Original
- October 1991
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23cm
Image Height: 15.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc37
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5