Spiros Anastasakis and Andy Cecchini with Yates Cup, 1991
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University football players Spiros Anastasakis (left) Andy Cecchini (right) posing with the Yates Cup after defeating the University of Western Ontario Mustangs by a score of 13-12. They are standing on the football field at the University of Western Ontario.
- Accompanies "Golden Hawks carry home Laurier's fifth Yates Cup" in The Laureate, vol. 9, no. 6, November 19th, 1991, cover.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse in ink: Golden Hawks / win 5th Yates Cup / L-R Spiros Anastasakis - Andy Cecchini - holding Yates Cup / L.Vol 9 #6 - Nov.19/91 / cover.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.5cm
Image Height: 23cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.98339 Longitude: -81.23304
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5