Lorna Marsden speaking into a microphone
- Hertel, James
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Lorna Marsden at a press conference announcing her appointment as president of Wilfrid Laurier University. She is speaking into a microphone.
- Accompanies "Interview: The intrinsic importance of universities" in The Laureate, vol. 9, no. 6, November 19th, 1991, pgs 4-5.
Lorna Marsden was president of Wilfrid Laurier University from 1992-1997.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse in pencil: Lorna Marsden / The Intrinsic Importance of Universities / L Vol 9 - #6 Nov 19/91 / 2+3 of 3 photos / #2
- Date of Original
- Nov. 6, 1991
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16cm
Image Height: 23cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc37
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5